Tuesday, September 6th, 2022
Payment company Square offers rich features and advanced solutions for merchant processing. The company doesn’t charge a monthly fee for its basic plan. The Square review below can help you gain a better image of the company.
Square Review You Need
Square is a legitimate third-party processor. This payment company features upfront pricing, convenience, and excellent customer service. In addition, it’s popular among small-business owners.
To better understand the services offered by Square, consider working with a reputable payment expert like BestPaymentProviders.co.uk. Best Payment Providers UK is dedicated to offering merchants the most honest review of processors, including a Square review. Best Payment Providers in the UK pay unique attention to terms, complaints, and integration processes so you can find the best deal for your financial needs.
What else should know about Square’s services?
- Doesn’t charge annual or monthly fees for its basic processing service.
- Best for low-volume business owners.
- Low-cost chip card readers.
- Offers an omnichannel selling option.
- No long-term contracts.
- Affordable rates are based on business types.
- You’ll need to pay only 2.75% per swiped transaction. Each keyed-in transaction will charge you 3.15%.
- Simple signup for its payment-processing services and payment gateway. All you need is to use the short form available on Square’s website. You need to fill out the form and await your approval, which you can receive right off the bat.
The bad news is that:
- As a third-party payment processor, Square can close merchant accounts if its risk department decides so. Thus, this payment processor isn’t the best option for high-risk businesses.
- Provides customer services mainly via email, its support forum, and social media. So, those who can’t wait to get an answer to their questions don’t like the company’s approach to customer service. Many are looking for customer support provided not only via email and social media channels but also by phone. However, Square doesn’t offer a customer-support phone number operating from 6 am to 6 pm PDT.
Square Review for Merchants
Payment processor Square is a point-of-sale (POS) platform that businesses of all sizes can use for payment transactions. The company offers many benefits such as no monthly or annual fees for its basic plan. However, it also has drawbacks.