Friday, May 29th, 2020
In the modern world of business, online presence is gaining more value. This is especially true these days when the whole world is facing the offline challenges caused by the COVID-19 virus. In case you’re seeking an offshore merchant processor or need a high risk merchant account UK, read the lines below.
High Risk Merchant Account UK & Offshore Transactions
Offshore payments are appealing to many merchants. Sometimes, this is the only option for them to choose. However, apart from being the only option, merchants very often want to take advantage of this type of payments. In fact, these are the high-risk ones that usually apply for a high-risk merchant account.
Here’re the reasons why you might want to apply for this type of payment processing:
- When your chargeback rates is over 1% or higher as compared to what banks have determined
- Your credit is bad
- Your business is on the MATCH list
- Your transactions are mainly processed in a foreign currency
- Your business’ sales pattern has irregularities
- Your regular transactions are in high volume or in high average amount
- You’re not a local citizen or live in abroad
Getting an offshore merchant account may seem rather intimidating. However, if you work with a respectable payments-comparison expert in the UK, you can be sure to find the best provider of this type of accounts.
Consider working with BestPaymentProviders.co.uk, a trustworthy comparison specialist of payment processors. Best Payment Providers UK is focused on terms, complaints, integration and can help with the right payment-processing services for your own business.
Offshore Payment Benefits for High-Risk Merchants
Offshore payments come with more than one advantage of high-risk merchants:
- Access to a larger target market
- Doubled or even higher transaction volumes
- Easier business registration
- Approval based on the tax laws of the country where you’re going to get an account from.
- Easier approval
- Even if sometimes the rates are a bit higher, that’s worth it.
For some merchants, offshore payment processing is the only option to opt for. It usually provides better service, especially for business in the high-risk field. To pick the right provider for your business, work with a trustworthy comparison expert in the UK.