Thursday, October 14th, 2021
If you want to launch a B2B e-Commerce store with the help of WooCommerce, then some key B2B plugins are in order. Although WooCommerce is a free WordPress plug-in that can be added to your site to sell to customers, it is missing some critical functionalities in order to sell to businesses. These functionalities may include tiered pricing, handling bulk purchases, taxes, and shipping.
Luckily, there are a multitude of plugins for WooCommerce that were developed to make running your B2B operation more smoothly, while increasing revenue.
Here are the top 5 best WooCommerce B2B plugins to simplify and grow your business.
5 Best WooCommerce B2B Plugins
Rated as the #1 form builder for WooCommerce, allows you to create any form needed for your site, including: payment, contact, request a quote, registration, and login forms. It is also capable of setting up surveys and polls in order to collect customer feedback, and thereby fine-tuning your business.
- Instant notifications delivered to you and your team
- Forms that are responsive and mobile-friendly
- Lead management in order to streamline your workflow
- Integrate with popular payment gateways and email service providers
Cost: There is a free version. Paid plans start at $39.50 annually.
As one of the best conversion optimization tools for B2B WooCommerce sites, OptinMonster allows you to create marketing campaigns to motivate users to take actions via things like subscribe, register, buy, and so much more.
You can also create CRO (conversion rate optimization) and lead generation campaigns like slide-ins, pop ups, gamified wheels, floating bars, and much more.
- A/B testing available to optimize results
- Easy customization with 50+ templates and a drag and drop builder
- Powerful targeting features including Exit-Intent® and Onsite Retargeting®
- Email integrations with all popular service providers including Constant Contact, Mailchimp, AWeber, and SendinBlue
Cost: Starts at $9 per month.
3. Advanced Coupons
This is the best coupon plugin to enhance marketing efforts within your B2B online store.
It facilitates the use of BOGO (Buy One Get One) deals, scheduled coupons, loyalty programs, shipping coupons, and more. You are able to create coupon codes and shareable URL links to motivate consumers to buy now, buy more products, or upgrade to a higher plan.
- Special discounts for shipping methods
- Set up advanced options for coupon eligibility
- Set up loyalty programs with reward points
- Auto apply, scheduled, and URL coupons
Cost: A free version is available. Premium plans start at $59 per year.
4. Constant Contact
Constant Contact was chosen as the best B2B email marketing platform, and for good reason. It has a robust business email setup that lets you customize all your transactional emails. You can also segment your subscribers into different email lists so that you can send personal and targeted messages, building solid relationships with your B2B customers.
- Real-time analytics
- Targeted and automated email marketing
- Eye-catching email templates with an intuitive drag and drop builder
- Contact segmentation
Cost: Starts at $20 per month.
MemberPress allows you to create membership plans for your business. You can create multiple membership levels along with tiered pricing, which can unlock access to a variety of features and benefits.
It also tracks the validity and expiry of memberships automatically. MemberPress prompts users to renew their membership or to “auto-renew” their plan.
- Create pricing pages for membership products
- Set up a one-time fee or recurring payment schedule
- Add coupons to run promotions and giveaways
- Powerful access and restriction rulesIntegrate with 3rd party solutions and email providers
Cost: Starts at $179 per year.
WooCommerce B2B plugins are vital tools that can help take your business to the next level. Take the time and weigh all your options to discover which plugin can be implemented in your business.