As a global Bitcoin trade and payment gateway portal founded by Kiril Marinov, SpicePay’s leadership is made up of Bitcoin miners and users who have been spearheading the advocacy for cryptocurrency use since 2009.
Based in London, SpicePay’s mission is to share the many benefits of cryptocurrency use, especially with merchants, since this would be one of the most cost-saving and forward-thinking solutions for their businesses.
By listening to their customers and staying abreast of the latest developments in technology within the industry, they hope to continually improve their products and services.
They attribute their extensive knowledge base on cryptocurrency to their experience with the trials and errors of running their own businesses as well as experimenting with a variety of blockchain payment systems.
Some notable features and benefits offered by SpicePay include the following:
- Quick Fulfillment: Unlike credit card payments, merchants across the EU can have access to their funds in less than 24 hours.
- Automation: This removes human error, which is more typical with all manual processing. It also takes less time.
- Proficient Support: A competent support team is at the ready to address any needs.
- SSL: All transactions are processed using a secured connection via HTTPS protocol with 128 bytes encryption of transferred data, eliminating any chance of a third-party intervention.
- Qualified Provider: SpicePay is both a licensed service provider and fully verified.
- Affordable: SpicePay’s transaction fees are lower. At only 1%, it is lower than the average 2%-4% credit card transaction fees.
- No Chargebacks: All sales are final.
- Personalized Approach: There is no hierarchy of customers based on certain criteria, all are treated equally. This level of “personal service” is virtually unheard of in this type of industry.
- Affiliate Program: Affiliates earn 25% commission on each transaction by a referred customer.
- No Minimum Transaction Amount Or Volume Required: Regardless of the amount of your settlements, you are still free to use their service.
To get started with SpicePay’s blockchain payment platform, merchants need to follow a few steps.
- Merchants need to create their Merchant Profile:
Some basic information about the merchant and their business is required and a “default BTC” or another cryptocurrency address for automatic withdrawals. Once the profile is saved, merchants will get automatic access to a merchant toolkit. In it, they will find a great resource for getting started in accepting cryptocurrency payments.
- Integrate Blockchain Payments:
If the merchant has basic development skills, they can choose one of SpicePay’s open-source plugins or other integration solutions. If merchants prefer, SpicePay can provide assistance with the integration, free of charge. In fact, their 30-Day Free Trial also includes free setup. When this process is completed, the merchant’s online checkout process will include the payment option for either Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency of their choice.
- It’s Time To Get Paid:
As merchants begin receiving payments in cryptocurrency, they will be automatically deposited into their SpicePay wallet as a default feature. If merchants prefer automatic withdrawals, those funds will be deposited to the chosen cryptocurrency address selected on the merchant’s account profile. Another option is to have the digital funds automatically exchanged for USD, EUR, GBP and CAD. They can also make withdrawals by wire transfer, SEPA or PayPal.
Merchants that are new to SpicePay have the option of trying out their payment processing services for 30 days and at no charge.
Some additional features offered by SpicePay are their plugins. These include:
- Zen Cart