Wednesday, June 1st, 2022
Payzone is among the UK’s top payments service providers, boosting an expert leadership team with a passion for having simple and easy ways for Merchants to accept payments for their services. With over 350 staff and 90 local payment specialists in the UK, Payzone focuses on a hands-on approach where businesses get specialized help.
Additionally, Payzone is a primary payment service provider, rating 8.0/10 in Payzone Merchant Machine.
Credit Card Payment & Processing Services by Payzone
Payzone’s card machines accept all major debit and credit cards in 17 currencies. Companies wishing to incorporate American Express into their machine should contact Amex directly. Payzone supports Apple Pay and contactless payments up to £30.
Payzone Services and products
- Invoicing: enables companies to dispatch invoices to their clients via email.
- Payzone’s payment gateway: Businesses may accept debit and credit card payments straight from their websites.
- Virtual Terminal: The capability to accept payments over the phone or by mail without the customer being present.
Fees and pricing in Payzone
Payzone doesn’t provide fixed-rate plans; instead, they assess each company’s unique needs and tailor a plan to meet them. There are no setup fees, joining fees, or exit fees at Payzone. It also offers the industry’s shortest contracts that last only one year. Go to Credit Card Processing Fee and UK Merchant Account comparison to discover how this compares.
- Screening of Fraud attempts.
- Require a No-setup fee.
- Developer support.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Direct integration capabilities.
- Phone and Online payments.
- Mobile and Countertop Card machine.
- Portable PDQ terminals.
History of the Company
Payzone UK Limited was established in 1995 with headquarters in Lostock. This company specializes in payment solutions for SMEs, and over 15,000 businesses utilize its services each year, transacting over £1.2 billion. Payzone had a banner year in 2016. Mark Dann, Rupert Lowery, Clive Kahn, and Grovepoint Capital bought the firm. Because of this direct approach, a professional may physically assist firms with setup and other issues. Customer experience is critical to the company’s success.
Payzone Advantages and disadvantages
The following advantages and disadvantages are based on Payzone’s website information and r Trustpilot reviews. However, Payzone hasn’t received more reviews on any other significant sites.
- Amazing customer service.
- Hands-on help with setup.
- Faulty machines are replaced right away.
- It is possible to be disconnected from customer assistance after a long wait.
- Some people believe offers might be poorly phrased.
- Service approval is poor and sluggish.
Trustpilot: ranks Payzone 8.0 out of 10 based on 1,089 client reviews.
Machine Rating for Payzone Merchant: 8.0/10 (averaging similar to sites above)
Official website: www.payzone.co.uk
Payzone Comparison to other companies
Payzone’s fees are not listed on their website, making it difficult to compare to other options. Instead, visit the company’s request for a quote website for specific products.