Wednesday, June 29th, 2022
Sage Pay has a new name, Opayo. It’s one of the UK’s most trusted payment processors. The company helps businesses expand and accept online payments from their customers. This article will help you with a SagePay review. Also, you’ll find a reputable payments comparison expert that can help you make the right choice concerning payment-processing companies in the UK.
Opayo Review: Pros and Cons
Opayo, formerly Sage Pay, is a payments processor that’s recently been acquired by Elavon. The payment processor operates in the UK and Ireland. Its services include online payment processing, as well as face-to-face and telephone payments. Sage Pay’s competitors include companies such as Stripe, PaySimple, Authorize.net, Worldpay, PayPal, Helcim, and Clover.
- Sage Pay Advantages
- A seamless experience for both businesses and customers
- Ease of implementation
- Good integration with other software offered by
- Strong support structure
- Robust anti-fraud features
- Modernized design featuring an ergonomic interface that enables users to find the necessary software tools quickly
- Sage Pay Disadvantages
- Adding up transaction costs
When it comes to the options you can have access to, it depends on the Opayo account you have. Specifically:
- Mail-order / telephone-order (MOTO) merchant account allows you to take card payments by telephone or mail order.
- An online payments account allows you to add a Pay Now button to your invoices so your customers can pay you right off the bat. Also, you can import your Opayo transactions directly into Accounting.
SagePay Review from BestPaymentProviders.co.uk
To figure out which payment-processing service is the most suitable option for your eCommerce business, consider turning to a respectful payments-comparison company like BestPaymentProvider.co.uk. BPP is dedicated to offering the most unbiased review of processors in the industry.
Best Payment Providers UK focuses on terms, complaints, and integration. Besides, BPP scores every major review and complaints site and checks every provider’s integration process so you can end up with a smooth transition and onboarding process.
BestPaymentProviders.co.uk reviews contracts, rates, and fees so you can come up with the best deal for your company. Since Best Payment Providers UK checks every nook and cranny, you can be sure to avoid overpaying because of unclear terminology, hidden costs, and deceptive sales tactics.
Sage pay or Opayo Payment Processing Review
Sage Pay, now called Opayo, is a world-leading independent payment processor. The company has recently been acquired by Elavon, which is a merchant processor offering services in Europe and the US. To get a reliable review of Sage Pay, turn to a true payment expert in the UK.