Friday, July 27th, 2018
You have your WorldPay account setup and are successfully processing your customer’s payments. However, you have run into a few issues and need some help. The following are some of the most frequently asked questions processing provider are asked, along with Worldpay contact information. Find the answers you need, so you can save valuable time and move on to the next item on your business to-do list.
Top Merchant Account Complaints
With so many business types with their own unique needs, it is not a surprise that some merchants will be unsatisfied with their merchant account and/or payment processing services. So, how do you know which complaints are serious red flags, and which ones can easily be cleared up? The following are the top 4 complaints you will hear about merchant account providers.
1. Difficulty cancelling services – Some processors do not charge early termination fees, but others do. To avoid complications (like still being charged for services after switching providers), make sure your merchant contracts are cancelled in writing.
2. Poor/expensive leasing agreements – Another complaint is that agreements for leasing terminals are too expensive. You should know ahead of time that some leasing agreements are noncancellable even if you close your account. Make sure you inquire after the details.
3. Deceiving sales representatives – Before partnering with a provider, make sure you do your research on their experience and support. Worldpay, for example, has 30 years of experience with 24/7 support.
4. Overwhelming fees – This complaint often stems from unclear information and poor customer service. Again, the easiest way to avoid this is to work with a provider that is known for providing industry-leading services and support, preferably with many years of experience.
How to Contact Worldpay about a Complaint
Do you need to contact Worldplay with a complaint or concern? Searching for the Worldpay customer service number? The complaint process is simple and straightforward. Here’s how to get started:
First, write to:
Worldpay Customer Complaints Department
Call: 03457 616263 / or, if in the Republic of Ireland 1800 24 26 36
Fax: 0191 493 3257
International: +00 44 (0) 1720 616263
The team at Worldplay will then work on resolving your complaint. Once the complaint has been received, a member of the team will then contact you to let you know:
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When they expect to resolve it
If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to hear back. If you have not heard an answer within eight weeks, you will receive an explanation why and a timeline for when you will hear a final response.
Finally, if you are not happy with the response you receive, you can then contact the Financial Ombudsman Service. They will then review your complaint. Keep in mind, you will need to do this within six months of Worldpay final response.
Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Call: 0800 023 4 567/ or, from outside the UK +44 20 7964 1000
For a copy of our leaflet about the Financial Ombudsman Service, call us on 03457 616263 / or, if in the Republic of Ireland 1800 24 26 36.
Topics discussed in this article:
- worldpay customer service number