Friday, May 29th, 2020
Increasingly, credit-card payments are becoming more and more popular among people worldwide. The COVID-19 virus created a situation where people and businesses had to rely on online payment-processing options. By knowing the best merchant account providers UK, you can pick the right payment-processing service for your business needs. Let’s see how you can do this without challenges.
Best High Risk Merchant Account Providers UK
Risky businesses need to apply for high-risk merchant accounts instead of traditional or standard ones. If you wonder who can help you with making the right choice concerning high-risk processors, consider working with BestPaymentProviders.co.uk, a reliable comparison expert.
Best Payment Providers UK is committed to providing the most trustworthy review of merchant account providers UK by paying exceptional attention to terms, complaints, and integration.
Let’s go through some of the best five high-risk processors in the country:
- More than 200 transactions per second
- You can get up to 90% of bank transfers in your account after 24 hours
- Offers increased scalability and is fit for high-risk businesses of all sizes
Small businesses may find some pricing options higher.
- Advanced services to manage risks
- Multiple options for online/over-the-phone card payments
Is based in the US.
- You won’t have any caps on the card payments you’ll need to accept
- Not only online but also offline merchants can apply
You’ll need to wait for 1-2 weeks to get approval
- Credit Card Processing Specialists
- Free credit-card terminals
- Lowest rates
- No long-term contracts
Draw a parallel with other options before making your final decision.
- Global Payments
- Customised pricing
- 24/7 customer support
- POS Device
- Customisable contract length
- Fraud 3D protection
- No free sign-on options
- No free cancellation
There’re certain businesses labelled as high risk due to specific features. If you’re one of them and need to process transactions over the internet, you’ll need to obtain a merchant account for high-risk businesses. You can do this fast and easily if you work with a reputable comparison expert in the country.