Friday, December 28th, 2018
In the modern payments industry, selling online with your own eCommerce website is so much easy, fast, or scalable. Given the proliferation of payment gateways and payment systems, you should find the best one for your specific business needs. This article will help you with this. Also, you’ll learn about Payzone hidden charges.
Payment Systems and Gateways: Payzone Hidden Charges
Retail has undergone tremendous changes in recent years. Nowadays, people are mostly shopping online instead of going to physical stores. So, it’s no wonder that eCommerce is so much lucrative these days. According to Statistica, eCommerce generated £1.7 trillion in sales all around the globe in 2017.
If you’re starting your eCommerce business, you may think it’s rather intimidating. In fact, it’s quite easy if you work with the right merchant services provider. Overall, one of the first things to focus on is a payment gateway.
By the way, you may have heard of Payzone. Be aware that this isn’t a bank, which means Payzone will build your merchant account through a third-party acquiring bank. Since these third parties are responsible for handling the processing and the contracts, the price you’re going to be charged may not be present in your final agreement.
That’s the reason why you may find some Payzone hidden charges if you don’t work with a reputable payment expert like Best Payment Providers. Best Payment Providers is a respectable merchant services comparison company in the UK that’s dedicated to offering the most suitable processor for your financial needs.
With Best Payment Providers, be sure to enjoy the best review of contracts, rates, and fees. Also, Best Payment Providers guarantees the most honest snapshot of processors at the time of writing. Consultation and advice are free.
Top Payment Gateways & Systems in the UK
The major banking institutions are based in London. So, you’ll never feel a shortage of payment gateway services in the UK or those that offer services to businesses in Great Britain.
As you know, a payment gateway enables receiving payments from your customers and securely depositing them into your bank account. So, what are the best gateways and payment processing systems in the UK these days?
1. Worldpay – Top payment gateway & the most popular credit card processor, which offers the highest level of flexibility for small business transactions
2. PayPal – Ideal for quick transfers & is user-friendly both for merchants & customers
3. Stripe – Best full-service payment provider
4. Amazon Pay – Easy to use & can handle the whole check-out process
5. Shopify – Best specialist payment gateway & favourite complete eCommerce system
6. Sage Pay – Offers top security & is among the best payment gateways worldwide
7. Stripe – Among the most popular online payment systems thanks to its ease of integration and transparent pricing
8. Payoneer – Fine Paypal alternative
9. 2Checkout – Global leader in online payments
10. Authorize.net – Among the oldest online payment processors
11. Tipalti Accounts Payable – Offers one of the most popular payment gateway solutions in the industry
12. Ayden – Offers a think-out-of-the-box solution for payments
As you see, when looking for an online payment system and payment processing system in the UK, you’re going to have more choices available than ever before. So, work with a true payment expert to choose the best one for your needs.
Topics discussed in this article: