Friday, July 27th, 2018
Have you been searching all over for a provider that will help you process payments safely and grow your business? Consider the many reviews and information Best Payment Providers has accumulated to help you do just that. The following are 10 reasons why your business should take a closer look at Worldpay reviews uk, a global leader in payments processing technology and solutions for merchants.
1. Card Machines – Do you need card machines for your business? Worldpay has many options. Their portable card machines allow you to take card payments via Wi-fi and/or Bluetooth around your establishment. Countertop card machines are also available to give your customers a convenient way to make payments at the till. In addition, mobile card machines are a great option if you want to avoid carrying large amounts of cash with you – take your business with you wherever you go.
2. 24/7 Customer Support – Unfortunately, questions and issues usually pop up when you least expect them or have time to deal with them. Your business needs your full attention to run smoothly. The experts at Worldpay understand this, offering 24/7 UK customer support for all of your questions and concerns.
3. Online Payments – Today, customers expect the convenience of online payments. Worldpay has several options ready for you. Online payments gateway ensures your business can take online card and PayPal through their secure online payments gateway.
4. Mail and Phone Payments – You can easily obtain a virtual terminal that allows you to process payments over the phone using a secure web browser. With a fee of just £9.95 per month, you can take advantage of Worldpay’s web-based interface that offers more ways for your customers to pay.
5. Email Payments – Need even more online payment options? Worldpay also offers pay by link. This service makes it easy for your customers to pay by sending payments links directly via email.
6. Worldpay Hub – Simplify your daily admin process even further by using Worldpay Hub. This all-in-one ePOS system allows you to take payments, print receipts and reconcile your daily sales. After completing a quick form online, you can even try out the Worldpay Hub by arranging a free, no obligation live demo.
7. Quick Quote – Interested, but hoping to learn more? You can complete a quick form online and receive a free quote before going any further with the process.
8. Hassle-Free Process – Unlike working with traditional processors, Worldpay has created an application process that is straightforward. Simply complete an online form, arrange a free call and then choose how you would like to be contacted (via telephone, post, email, SMS, or social media).
9. Experience – Worldpay has over 30 years of industry experience. They can help with any questions you might have about payment processing and growing your business. Over 300,000 small businesses are currently using Worldpay.
10. Grow Your Business – Thanks to the online insights Worldpay Hub provides, your business has everything it needs to know to grow and expand. The My Business Dashboard saves your business time by tracking performance, view sales, invoices, trends and gain valuable insights about your business – all in real-time.
Topics discussed in this article:
- worldpay reviews uk